Wednesday, May 26, 2004

quotas...

Brief recap on my "career": I work at BzzAgent, a word of mouth advertising agency located in Boston, MA. MORE ON MY JOB LATER My title is Communication Developer (Com Dev). I essentially develop communication (get it, get it) i.e. responding to emails from participants (BzzAgents) in a variety of product campaigns. I do not work in a high stress environment. In fact the casual, low-key atmosphere is one of the highlights of working here.

A few weeks ago we had a meeting to discuss the number of BzzReports that every Com Dev'er has to do. I need to complete between 90-100 reports a day, an average of 13-15 per my eight hour day, seven working, sans lunch break. Today I guess I had my follow-up review and I am clocking in at a blistering 72 a day, just a tad over 10 an hour. Suffice it to say, your humble Quan has not been living up to expectations... sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home