Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Dear Ron,

I am sorry that I ever doubted you. I am sorry that I was simply too lazy to visit more often. I should have cared more. Sure I was tired, but you have always been there for me when I needed you. I have to make a confession. I visited "you know who" down the street. I know it was wrong, but I had no choice. It was late, I wasn't thinking. It made perfect sense at the time.

And today, sitting here at work eating my lunch I realize what a fool I had been. Lettuce, I hate shredded lettuce. You know that, of course you would know that. You've been a part of my life since high school. Every Tuesday, we would share something special. Oh and don't get me started. It jus wasn't the same. They didn't care if I wanted cheese or not. They didn't even ask what kind of bread I wanted. I panicked and had plain wheat. Just pathetic. I am so disappointed with my sandwich. A foot long chicken salad sub for $3.99 when everyone worth their salt, knows that on Tuesdays, that should be a $2.99 sub. Cucumbers, hot peppers, carrots... all extra. GOD, what's wrong with them?

I knew I was making a mistake when I went to the Subway at the Rotary and now I'm in a world of hurt. I have only myself to blame. I have learned from my mistakes and will be buying my Subway only from you.  

Sincerely,

Disappointed and hungry

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Quan Solo said...

A sad day in Mudville, when mighty Ron has decided to sell out.
One word: Quizno's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home