Sunday, September 17, 2006

Football, sausage, whiskey, cigars and best friends aka All you have to fear is fear itself

In a perfect world, my best girl and my best guy would be best friends too. You know the ones that can make more than awkward small talk when I have to use the bathroom. The ones that know my deepest secrets and make fun of me for them (shakes fist angrily). Well it's not a perfect world, as we all know too well, but hey I had a second chance at something wonderful, so maybe things will work out for the best with everyone.

And if not, know that we are all very different people. Four years and living does that to you.

I appreciate everyone for understanding. I wasn't lying, I just wasn't telling the truth - and it's been killing me:

M:L
L:M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home