Thursday, August 05, 2004

Can't wait Can't wait

Oh my god... I feel it in my bones. It's only a week away until the release of Madden 2005. ONLY THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE EVER! Have you seen the commercials with Ray Lewis in them? That man knows how to put the fear of God into people. Thump, thump, thump... What is that? My PS 2's Dual Shock Controller? No it's my heart beating with trepidation.

August 12. One day after my birthday if anyone is interested.

I'm so in the game.

Addition:
and if you don't take my word for it, listen to a higher power. Here's Sports Guy's take

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I checked,August 12th is the day AFTER August 11th... but thats just me.

-Katie

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Quan Solo said...

oops silly me

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may buy Madden '05, but I will still OWN you at any PS2 football game!

David Robinson indeed! To paraphrase a famous Seinfeld character: NO MORE TRADES FOR YOU!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whem you play like a bitch with TO. Let's see you make that run with the Chargers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home