Thursday, January 13, 2005

The tour de Quan is packing up and going on the road this weekend, as I will be making a swing through New York. Yee-haw Chinatown bus!

I'm really excited about the chance to visit NYC. This will be only my third time I have ever visited the City: once for a high school field trip and a second time when Krissy took me to see Rent. Frankly the place scares me. Well at least the idea of it. It seems so large and so excessive. But you know one day I may end up there so it's worth exploring. And that's what I want to do: explore. MOMA; Statue of Liberty; Times Square; the Naked Cowboy; the largest slice of NY style cheesecake/pizza around. Not to mention the nightlife. I want to see what all this 4 am nonsense is about; I hope my puritanical upbringing can handle the fun.

Taking some time to visit Marc/Chloe, Samir and the gang to catch up on old times. Also, trying to meet Fei and her harem of cute Asian friends. All the while wearing my Red Sox hat.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, this is the blonde girl that lives in your apartment. I have a great photo of the naked cowboy holding me tight in his arms. I will show you that tonight. peace out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home