Sunday, May 08, 2005

rah rah rah

Hands down the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have the hottest cheerleaders in the National Football League.
The allure of sunny Florida, ample number of state schools to recruit from and pewter shorts. Makes you want to hold your hat.

My personal faves:
Vanessa Castillo (2nd row, 3rd from left)
Michelle Peneranda (1st row, 4th from left sitting)
Melissa Giovanello (4th row, far right)
and because I used to date a Jeni Summers (4th row, 2nd from left) Unfortunately she did not look like this at all.

3 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger The Jule said...

I hope Jenni Somers the ex doesn't read your blog.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to meet Melissa Giovanello.. I cannot believe how beautiful she is and I have only seen here on the website...geez, Italiano, Tall and in Florida? no wonder im smitten - Ima grown man, nyc born and bred, self amde and have lived a pretty full life, but I have never seen a woman who so capitivated me..

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez I couldnt even spell correctly!!! sorry !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home