Monday, October 24, 2005

Shazaam

It took me a while to realize it, but my girl L. is actually a super hero. Hear me out. Besides the whole leaping tall buildings, speeding bullets thing she controls minds and is capable of creating impulses through the simple turn of a phrase. Kind of like a Jean Grey or the Invisible Woman from the Fantastic Four, only with curlier hair and better at Scattegories. And I imagine her skintight purple jump suit to be just as fetching. She's currently stationed in Berlin where she battles the forces of hack writing one spot at a time.

We haven't talked in ages but after a lengthy conversation on the IM last night it dawned on me that it was getting pretty late here and thus wicked late over there. Like tomorrow morning late! She was talking to me from the FUTURE.

Wow, that international dateline gets me every time.

And for what its worth I'm so glad I'm not using LiveJournal or myspace because if I was, in the box where you type in what you are listening to right now I'd have to put down Boyz 2 Men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home