Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Trying my hand at a CL random encounter.

So in the course of my young life I have come to many realizations. And chief among them is that I am not very geographically experienced. Traveled perhaps, but experienced no. And that’s why I’m writing this. I have never had sex with anyone outside of the Eastern Time Zone. Don’t get me wrong if your city rings in the New Year along with Dick Clark and Carson Daly, I have definitely dallied in the local flavor. From Montreal to the Carolinas and all of New England in between. Sadly the farthest west I have ventured has been New Jersey and that just doesn’t seem right. So for any girl looking to help a guy experience a little bit of what this great country has to offer let me know. California, Nebraska, Illinois, North Dakota I’m all yours. Ideally I’d like to set up a travel schedule that would maximize my time in each state, allowing me to see the most “sights” and minimize travel time. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home