Friday, November 30, 2007

Incident at lunch

So I was eating lunch at this Indian place outside, minding my own business between bites of chicken saag, when I see this old coot in a wheelchair trying to open the door to get inside. He motions to me and the door so I go and open it for him. I return back to my table outside and continue my meal. About a minute later I hear a bunch of shouting and whatnot and the big kitchen guy comes wheeling the handicapped fella, outside yelling at him. Turns out that wheelie guy ends up going to the front of the restaurant inside and proceeds to whip it out and just pisses everywhere...oops, my b.

I know it wasn't my fault, but I was too ashamed to go back inside to say anything (and what would I have said?), so I put "about" what I thought I owed for my food down and left. Oh and I wanted to take some of my leftovers home, but that would have meant going back in and walking through the piss so I just took a bunch of napkins and wrapped my naan up and put it in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home