Friday, January 21, 2005

: )

Ah, I am so smitten already. I know it's early, but I had the most wonderful date tonight. It started off on shaky ground. My ad class ran a bit over tonight so I was a few minutes late, but none the worse. She was totally cool. And really cute. I guess I am so giddy (like a schoolgirl) because this was a blind date. And I've never been on one before.

But anyways, it was a lot of fun. Things were so fresh and interesting. We were able to discuss politics (she's a Blue Stater), literary feats (English major), Star Trek (dork like me) and she actually knew what being a copywriter is all about.

As I'm sure you can tell I had a great time tonight and I definitely plan on taking her out again. Crank up the DATE PACKAGES!

This was the perfect end to my month-long "sabbatical". Enjoyed it to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home