Sunday, June 26, 2005

It's too hot to sleep in my bedroom so I'm going camping. Not the kind of camping I was supposed to do in Maine a few weeks ago, nor the kind of camping my buddy Matt is doing out on the West Coast. Camping out in my living room where the air condition is keeping things cooler. The land of TV and of temperatures where sleep is attainable. Now that's the kind of camping I'm talking about.

Well actually the more I learn about camping the more I think I would enjoy (tolerate) it (for no more than 2 nights/days consecutively). Basically it's staying up late, sitting around a fire and drinking. And if you play your cards right there ends up being sleeping bag nookie. And if fate is not on your side a bear comes and mauls you while sleeping. Either way you have a great story to tell the next time you are sitting around a campfire and drinking... while camping.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time we go camping in the living room we should definitely have a fire. there is nothing better than toasting marshmallows in the comfort of your own home.
-blonde

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

campings done, just got done with the best part of camping - the 20 minute hot shower! SWEEEET!

--Tennyson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home