Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mission Accomplished

The eagle has landed. Poppa bird has acquired the package. All systems go. I am all that is man.The exchange was made and she was none the wiser. I ROCK.

Operation Tub
Res-Q was a smashing success. I am now in possession of one said red sandwich Tupperware. And I couldn't have done it without the help of my Accomplices (both new and old friends; a hearty thanks to all who assisted). And since I just met a few of you tonight, please don't think that I am in the habit of sweet-talking my way into acquiring plastic containers from random girls... ok, well sometimes.

It was a lot easier than I thought. I called and left a message. She called me back saying she was already in her PJs and didn't want to go out, but wanted to know if I wanted to stop by. I played it cool and was able to swing by, make a bit of chitchat regarding her new job, the start of summer and the random accident (some idiotic girl rode her bike into a T) that occurred outside the bar. I was in like Flynn, cool Steele and suave like Bond. Hot.

So I'll pat myself on the back and all the new faces that I met tonight you will always remember the day that Mike Quan got his Tupperware back.

And it was an awesome night out. The 3rd time this week in fact, oh yeah I forgot to mention it's only Wednesday (I'm making this week go by on rails). Alumni trivia night at the Pub. Scoring free drinks and eating BBQ. Winning a $10 Best Buy gift card for winning. Being able to take a sandwich to lunch tomorrow without using a plastic bag. Lovely night all around.

Official Summer Hotdog Tally: 30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home