Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bio-dome'd

I think I found my new inspiration. Working the life of a cubicle monkey (for now) it is with great luck (and much teeth gnashing) that I finangled a window seat. And if I tuck myself behind the part of my desk that juts out ever so, in between the window sill and support beam, I have my own little office oasis. It's my space that no one else gets to see. On a sunny day like today I look out and can see past the parking lot, past the Pike and there's nothing but blue sky. And as I'm looking a little bit closer I notice that last night's rain has gathered atop the roof of the skywalk and has formed a flowing stream. Being inside my climate controlled cube leaves little to the imagination but at least I have my respite when I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home