Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Section 5, Row 24, Seat 4 - I love this game!

Being young, single and working a steady job only means one thing: disposable income.

While I'm don't drive the flashiest car , the size of my TV impresses no one, God-forbid I actually live with roommates and my dreams of owning a shiny red scooter, a PSP and whisking away on vacation don't seem to be in the immediate future, there's one thing that I do own: Boston Celtics season tickets. Yeah that's right. I've earned it and I deserve it. And I'm going to wear my green headband 41 (43 with preseason) games a year.

I don't think the Green will be contending for a title this season or even the next, but 1) they will be a fun team to watch/grow and 2) I do think they will by 08. A three-year commitment? Hardly. The way I see it, it's a year by year thing and hopefully that when they are going for banner #17 I'll have my hands on one of the hottest tickets in town.

In the meantime I've got plans to see the Truth, Big Al, Bassy and Delonte (AI maybe???), not to mention visits by D Wade/the Diesel, LeBron, Dirk, Kobe, my boy Yao, et al.

So yeah I'm a fan of NBA basketball. Sue me bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home