Saturday, July 08, 2006

You what?

That's right, I shaved my head.

Pros:
  • I love rubbing the back od my head. What? Guys who stroke their goatees while being contemplative are just the same. Incidentally I love walking on faux mini-golf grass in my bare feet.
  • Random girls at work come up to me and ask to rub my head
  • I save money on shampoo.
  • Whenever I need to defend someone's honor, my scissor kick-to-ridge hand-to-flying headbutt combo is that much more deadly. I am so Shaolin right now.
Cons:
  • I miss out on buying new gels, pastes, sprays, creams, etc.
  • My head appears even rounder then before. Round as a chili bowl in fact.

So there you have it. My year long decision to grow out my long locks anime-style has come to an end. It was a valiant effort, but with the excess heat/humidity something had to go. Plus the extra time spent applying various product in the morning was getting to be a such a drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home