Thursday, September 20, 2007

And scene...

It's been a while since I've wrote, but here's the thing: life is ready for some shakin' and bakin', so I figured why not now? Yes, why not now?

As some of you may or may not know, I'm heading out to the land of sourdough, Merlot and the rolling hills of San Francisco.

WEST COAST BABY, WEST COAST!!

Oh yeah, and I'm going back to school. The Miami Ad School-SF to be precise. Basically what that means is that I'm following my dreams of copywriting superstardom and hopefully it'll all be worth it one day. Don't worry I won't forget you, the little people, when I'm big time. And by big time I mean having a standing invite to the Playboy Mansion. "I love what you've done with the grotto of late."

Spending a year in SF, taking classes and basically making ads all day. Me, my art director, a bunch of take-out and lots of cheap beer. Oh yeah, and after that I'll have the opportunity to do some traveling with 4 internships around the world! I'm totally getting ahead of myself, but checking out Shanghai (culturally, global market and that Olympic thing), NYC (I'd be stupid not to), the Chi (I can stay with the Wise's) and def somewhere in Europe (Prague, Berlin, London???). Then again Sydney ain't nothing to sneeze at either. Yes, you can say I'm beyond stoked.

Well there you go. That's the big update. Stay tuned for more...I promise.

PS: If anyone needs a roommate in SF, holla at a twinkie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home