Sunday, August 22, 2004

Alice and I have known each other for a little over two years now. She has the distinction of being my "last friend" at BU. In the sense that it was second semester senior year and why did I need to meet anyone else? I had great friends. I had a wonderful girlfriend. I knew whom I was going to keep in touch with and whom my future groomsmen are. Why did I need to meet someone else? Really the effort/reward ratio was rather small. But for whatever reason we really made a connection. She was the one who convinced me that the Russian language was actually quite sexy and not some sort of German/Klingon hybrid. She always has a great book for me to read. She is the only girl I know that can really cook. She was the person who convinced me to be %100 honest in life. And when that didn’t work, to be honest around her.

Now we randomly see each other. About once a month or so, we grab sushi after work. Been playing an epic game of phone tag for what seems to be the better part of a month. Schedules, new jobs, boyfriends/girlfriends, new apartments, etc.

Talked to her a little while back today:
“I’m an ass for not calling you back… How are you spending your lovely Saturday?”

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only girl that can cook! Remember the oatmeal cookies!-
love,
e

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think e's oatmeal cookies kick ass!

-Tenny

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Quan Solo said...

I love Erin's cookies. They are yummy. Everyone should try some of Erin's cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home