Sunday, September 26, 2004

There can be only one...

Had a chance occurrence yesterday with a Mr. Rich Kwan. He seemed to be a decent fellow. Not extremely outrageous, loud, angry or bitter. Nothing on the surface that would make me dislike him. In fact, we were able to carry on a civil, if not overly insightful conversation (which at the time escapes me, which may say something about him or me) He was a friend of my friend John (one of the original Three Pillars of Coolness) so by all accounts I should have no problems with Rich. But that's where you are wrong. John knew what was coming, he expected it even:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! The "K" kwans must be eliminated!


2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger The Jule said...

Mike, I think the guy's name is actually Rick Kwan. I could be wrong though. And I had extensive convo with him at the show, he is a swingin cat. His family owns the Yangtze in W.Bridgewater and he went to PCC. I endorse him 100%. It might be time to bury the hatchet....

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick, Rich, what does it matter? As always, you are as smooth as broken glass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home