Sunday, January 23, 2005

FIRED UP!

I just finished shoveling my own freaking driveway out. That's right 15 feet by 8 feet of waist deep snowdrift, all so I can park my car and drive to my first day of work tomorrow. HELL YEAH!

I put the hazards on my car, pulled it up alongside the front of my apartment, cranked on Gino and Gil and have been listening to the Pats put the hurt on Pittsburgh for the better part of 90 minutes. Then I had myself a PBR and just sat in the snow listening to the game. Now I'm going to eat some red meat... RARE. Why because I'm so full of testosterone right now.


Oh and I don't care who it is... if anyone takes my space, that I shoveled out, there will be HELL TO PAY! Any car, neighbor, roommate, firetruck, ambulance, clown car, Mayor Menino himself that ends up in my spot will be beaten severely with a hammer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home