Sunday, February 20, 2005

Like sands through the hourglass...

so are the Days of Our Lives

Monday February 21, 2005 - NBC's long-running hit soap opera celebrates it's 10,000 episode; the show that my grandmother used to watch while watching me as a child. It's been a while since I shared in the drama of Salem residents and I may not know what Marlena, Bo, and Victor are up to of late, but I have tomorrow off and what else am I doing? For what its worth I think that Days was first and foremost the only soap in town. Here's to another 10,000 more.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That’s crazy - I remember episode 7,321 like it was yesterday

- Jason

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that the one where Devereau and Sylvia got stranded on the desert island or the one where Fiona's evil twin sister, Diabola, came into town and stole Fiona's finacee, Fredrick?

-Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home