Friday, February 18, 2005

T-minus 5 hours

Just got back from dinner with Krissy at Jae's. Such a fun night. The two of us haven't hung out just with each other in like ever; dating back to BU. I would have to say the highlight of the night was 1) that Krissy actually ate sushi because last I remember she never had that adventurous of a palate and 2) OH MY GOD, she ate two dozen pieces of maki! But I think my post-dinner Krispy Kreme donut topped everything.

Well anyways we called it an early night as tomorrow (today/tonight) I'm getting up at 5 am to meet Uncle D at Fenway to wait in line. Word on the street is that they are opening the box office and releasing some more tickets to Opening Day. If we get tix it'll all be worth it. Pretty much a night with Ashley Judd and my first born would be worth the price of seeing the Sox raise their 2004 WS banner and receive their rings... in front of those last we saw of them, choke-job Yankees. Ha ha ha still coming to grips with it all!

But I digress. This is all a rumor and we just as well may end up arriving at Fenway and no one will be there. That would be the worst 6 am breakfast I've had. So here's to Dave Roberts, hope, lots of warm clothes and hot coffee.

UPDATE: 12:44 PM
Mission accomplished - I now have an ample smattering of tickets to see the Red Sox at Fenway this season. Who wants to be my friend now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home