Friday, February 25, 2005

With Opening Day a little bit a month away and my need to still decorate my cube I have a query. What Red Sox player bobblehead should I get? I own a Nomar and a Pedro one, but I can't put up one of those for obvious reasons. I have a Trot Nixon one, but quite frankly he looks like generic white dude bobblehead. I don't think I want a Curt Schilling one and I haven't seen what an Ortiz one looks like. Maybe a Manny?

Or if I do want to go the Pedro and Nomar route, I'll have to get a Mo Vaugh and Rocket Clemens one to complete the Great Sox players who have left the team in infamous fashion within the past 20 years Collection.

What would definitely be cool is one of those Peter Gammons ones that espn.com had for sale a while back. Looks like I'll be trolling eBay over the next week or so.


Any other suggestions would be great.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tek!! I feel strongly about Tek. He represents all that is right about the Sox and all that is wrong with Posada. Honestly...you can't go wrong with Tek.

-- Meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home