Sunday, May 15, 2005

One of my best friends is an avid reader of my blog, he even comments occasionally, but he always warns me to be careful what I write about. There have been countless stories of blog's who have got people in trouble, at work, with their girlfriends/wives/mistress, friends, etc. With that in mind I came up with a new moniker for all my posts. But frankly that wasn't really cutting the mustard because, my name is in my freaking blog!

So I'm back to being Mike of QuansWorld. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who's writing. My good friend Rich Garces will still post occasionally, but most of the time he will be sitting back enjoying a bowl of rice & beans or two. But I've also smartened up and will be more careful about what I write. For example, as I have been doing of late, when I am talking about any girl that I would like to have smooch with or have smooched with, I will give them a moniker. Be it derived from occupation, location or certain physical characteristics. I also won't write about (or video tape) any illegal or especially heinous acts that I commit. Nor will I take any naked pics of myself on my cell phone camera.

And perhaps that my biggest mistake will be: maintaining faith in you, my readers. A while ago I wrote about the reasons why I blog. Added to that list I would like include some background information about my blog.

  1. My blog was created by my best friend as a joke.
  2. It is intended to be amusing. Farce and satire are to be expected. If I know you or you have had the fortune to interact (wittingly or not) you may end up here. If you have wronged me in some way, live up to any absurd stereotype or commit general acts of stupidity you will end up here.
  3. I have neither an editor nor the time to extensively edit myself. Most of the time I am writing late at night when I should be sleeping or while I am at work.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful using a moniker for girls you may be sleeping with, because then they may read it and think you are sleeping with someone else on the side - and worse yet, writing in your blog about it instead of writing about them :o)

-V

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Quan Solo said...

D'oh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home