Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today's good deed

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I am trying to be nice while driving and I let someone go in front of me and they do not even give the cursory "thank you wave". I'm not asking for much. In fact give me half an effort. Not even a full-fledged open palmed wave, but a slight raise of the hand will do. A simple acknowledgment is all I ask.

Now with that being said I let someone merge in front of me today and when they didn't even bother with a simple nod, I restrained myself from flipping them off. Yup, that was my contribution to the general well-being of humanity for today. Oh did I mention that this person had a dreamcatcher hanging from their rearview mirror? That rat-bastard probably shops at Whole Foods and doesn't even own a TV. It took all manners of self-control not to go L.A. on this self-centered, hippy assclown.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreamcatchers are totally annoying! "Hey, I'm in touch with nature, I hang feathers from a circle and place it in my car" Dorks :OP

-V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home