Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The day of Thaksgivng eve and all through the office...

A bitter-sweet moment, as today is my some-what mentor's last day at work. He's off to live the dream and fight the good fight. He'll be greeted with a real Mile-High Salute and the warm applause of lucky future coworkers. To bigger and better...

I'm thankful to be going home to a wonderful family that will surely have, yet another, epic holiday spread laid out before me. All the trimmings, fixings one would associate and a never-ending supply of pies to push the gastronomical envelope just a bit further.

I'm thankful for my own little space of salvation: extra roomy, by the window and away from everyone. Where I can sit around barefoot and hammer away on this little blog. Well, almost time to head home, to the land of Pilgrims and cranberries. And for those of you who enjoy the Ocean Spray canned cranberry sauce, check the can because that's where I'm from. So be thankful for having me in your life, because without knowing me Thanksgiving just wouldn't be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home