Thursday, November 11, 2004

Everyone I know is working today, but the funny thing is they think they are the only ones working. I'm working as well, but the office is closed tomorrow instead. So three-day weekend here I come. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY I will be taking advantage of the time off to visit a friend up in Maine. I don't even know where she lives exactly but I know it is going to be cold. Weather.com says the nightly temperature will be hovering around a frigid 20 degrees. Time to get the artic-wear and flannel pj's ready.

Good news on the career front. I don't want to jinx anything but I have a few things lined up. Things are heating up. HOT: like Laura Prepon on the cover of this month's Maxim hot! Not to mention the copywriting I'm doing at work now. I got a busy weekend ahead of me, but yeah this is fun.

On a side note, I wish someone in the office had a daughter that was in Girl Scouts. I have a mad hankering for some Thin Mints right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home