Friday, November 19, 2004

I was supposed to post this a few days ago, but got distracted and hit Save as Draft as opposed to Publish Post:

I am going to be going on a blogging hiatus for the next few days. I am simply swamped with so much. For those who I have been talking to, or those reading my blog, you know the deal. So yeah real life decisions and deadlines beckon. Hopefully I'll have good news to share by the weekend. And no I am not going to be a daddy for anyone who thought that.

God, I just want it to be Thanksgiving. A tryptophan-induced hangover would be wonderful right now.

But yes the heavy workload is finally done, at 4 AM this morning no less. The apartment hunt/decision is over (more on this later). And now the weekend is upon us.

Checking out the Celtics game tonight, some comps from work. Hot. I'm pretty excited. I haven't been to a C's game in quite some time. They are playing the Spurs so on paper it looks like a potential L, but whenever you have a team full of high school kids things are bound to be interesting.

Thoughts from the past few days:

  • SURPISE-Happy Birthday Krissy! Had a lot of fun at Vox last night. I'm really glad that we're hanging out again. Besides being a rad girl you have done wonders for my ability to network, both within the industry and meeting cool people in Boston.
  • Big props to Samir who scored himself a date. Been living vicariously through him of late, counseling and playing virtual wingman. He's a sweetheart and a stud; more chicks need to dig him. Hope the date went well and he got to 2nd-base. UPDATE: Just got a text message from him saying he's smitten. Well he didn't say he was smitten, but that's what he meant.
  • I think I wasted a lot of money on a T pass this month. I've driven to work at least six times and with the Thanksgiving holiday coming up that's more days of not commuting.
  • Free cinnamon rolls!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home