Sunday, November 14, 2004

First snow of the season yesterday and I missed it. I was in Maine for the night and it proved to be as dry as a bone. Funny, but I always imagined Maine to be an arctic outpost similar to Siberia in terms of climate and metropolitan area. Surprisingly there were a few things to do that did not involve ice fishing or snowshoeing. I even happened upon a decent Tex Mex joint.

Driving back this morning, passing exit 4 to Portsmouth, NH... bums.

Epic Chinese buffet with the family at the Mandarin. God, we sure can eat a lot.

Why am I up this late if I am not working on writing the NOLS guide? I used to think that I learned my lesson about procrastination. It was second semester senior year and there was about 3 weeks left before graduation. My final paper on McDonald's being the downfall of Western Civilization for Verret was done. I had to miss the Goriallz Avalon to finish it, but that's what happens when you wait till the last minute. Granted it took me 3.98 years of college to figure that fact out, but I did. Or so I thought I did. Tomorrow... it's going to be done because it needs to be.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...one of my projects senior year was about McDonalds...I'll have to show it to you sometime, it's a movie :o)

-v

 

Post a Comment

<< Home