Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ready, set, emote

I've been complaining about/working on this Holiday project for the past 2 weeks or so. Taking work home and on the weekends is a habit I don't want to continue. Much to the detriment of my health and well-being t's killed two potential Red Sox games, one date, at least 17 hours of much needed sleep and reduced me to a diet of pasta and frozen food, but things are finally coming to a head. Early mornings and late nights. Now after the second redeux and some much-needed hand holding, I'm in the zone. Been writing since this morning and just finished lunch. I'm fully caffeinated (although I think I'm going to take the DD plunge later on) and ready to crank the rest of it out. God, I'm totally getting off on writing now.

This is probably the last you'll hear from me for a while as tomorrow at this time I'll be making my way to Chicago. Chi-town baby, for some deep dish and midwestern lovin'.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Darv said...

mmmmm... deep dish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home