Sunday, July 17, 2005

Icy Fortress of Solitude

Hidden somewhere beneath the arctic circle, the nights grow darker asI lie in wait plotting my revenge...

Alas my epic vendetta tale will have to wait for another day as I am simply enjoying myself too much sitting inside my newly air conditioned room. Yup, that's right, the sound you hear is 8,000 BTUs of cooling power. I tried to stick it out for as long as I could, but I finally cracked. The days of fleeing to my parent's blissful central air or putting my freshly spritzed undergarments in the freezer are a thing of the past. For
inside my climate controlled room I am king! Free to lie on my bed, write in my journal, read, and peruse the internet: in all it's man-over-nature glory. Yes, the world is truly my oyster.

And outside this very room, to quote Lil' Jon "to the window to walls, to the sweat drips down my balls, to all these bitches crawl..." yeah exactly, it's not pretty.

So while I may be confined to my 14' x 16' room for the better part of the next two months, but that's a small price to pay for FREEDOM. The freedom from oppressive humidity, dehydration and swamp ass. Besides the outside world is overrated and I'm thinking about getting a TV.

So to those that say "it's not the heat it's the humidity" or "it's hot enough to fry and egg on the sidewalk," I say skeet, skeet, skeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home