Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fall guy

$1.35. That's the cost of autumn these days. Actually that's the cost of a Dunkin Donuts coffee-cake muffin, one of the most heave-sent items on the face of the earth. And the Unofficial sign of the Official start of Fall.

So say good bye to those flip-flops and bikini bottoms girls (Jason) as the leaves are achanging. Maybe I'll even wear a scarf tomorrow or better yet round up the gang and throw the pigskin around, ending the day with some hot mulled cider. Then I'll pack up the wagon, trek up north to watch the foliage. And best of all I'm looking forward to those lazy Sunday afternoons watching one, two, three, heck maybe even four football games. So I raise my muffin to you and say

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No flip-flops? Are you crazy? I plan on wearing flip-flops and seeing scantily clad women well into November!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger The Jule said...

I plan to be really busy washing my hair or stabbing myself in the eye with a fork while you are watching upwards of 5 football games in ONE DAY. You are a weiner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home