Saturday, December 15, 2007

Go Boat or Go Home

In hindsight it probably wasn't the best idea to get that extra order of unagi. Or suddenly develop a taste for expensive sake. But in the heat of the moment, a guy's gotta have his sushi.

Yet looking at my latest credit card statement and seeing that over the past billing cycle I somehow spent $186.27 on sushi, I feel as if I just rubbed wasabi in my eye. WTF people?

The suspects:
Okoze w/ Bruschetta
Sushi Rock on a day off from class
Tokyo GoGo w/ Alex

Squid. Squid.

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger evantonio said...

Yes, but how many times have you eaten the aforementioned sushi?

$187 for one meal is ridiculous. $187 for 6 meals, not so bad.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Quan Solo said...

Three...three meals of sushi. And one of those meals was lunch for $19.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Erin said...

well you are Asian =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home