Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best. Teeth. Ever.

You ever been so drunk that when you are home after eating a bunch of random late night pasta that when you brush your teeth it is friggin awesome? I'm talking about "oh yeah, baby, yeah yeah, that's the spot right there, baby good".

Yeah me neither.

But speaking of bubble-gum flavored flouride treatments, right before I left Mass for SF I had my teeth cleaned and the woman said that I had the best teeth she's ever seen. Yup, in the history of Lakeville baby! Yeah history being made.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger evantonio said...

Drunken brushing is never ever awesome. In fact, it's scary. If I get too ambitious and brush my tongue I will invariably trigger my gag reflex and spend the next ten minutes trying not to throw up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home