Monday, January 02, 2006

This is what I'm going to do

I'm a little bit late on the whole 2006 New Year's post, but you can blame that on the ubernotcool dj from last night. You see he was too busy spinning played out mid 90's tunes to actually give us a heads up that the countdown was on. Oh well, at least I got to see Dick Clark in all his post ball-drop glow and glory.

Moving onto New Year's resolutions. I'm keeping things simple and going with more nookie and less lunch at my desk. For everything else I'm taking a page out of Capt. Bee's book and going with: 9) New Year's resolutions are fucking ridiculous pieces of trash. Talk to someone right now and ask them if they remember what their resolutions were last year or if they followed them. I'd put the general success rate at 1%.

Seriously though, all my focus will to ensure that I will be munching on sourdough/writing near the Mission circa September '06.

Oh yeah, I plan on getting addicted to this show because quite frankly girls with rollerskates are hot.

Here's to you 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home